I’ve been back casting again from April 12th 2021 in line with the governments plan for easing restrictions.
In order to follow the government guidance and keep you and me safe, I’ve made a few changes to my normal practice.
- Before you visit my studio I’ll send you a link to an online form for you to fill out with your contact details and information on your casting choices. Your contact information may be passed on if requested as part of official contact tracing.
- I’ll be taking payment via bank transfer or paypal in advance of your visit as most transactions are above the limit for contactless payment.
- On the day of your visit to the studio I’ll contact you and ask you to confirm you don’t have any Covid-19 related symptoms. If you do we’ll reschedule your appointment. There is no charge to change your appointment date.
- Only one adult per child being cast, no other children or adults. Likewise for adult casts, only those being cast should attend.
- There will be hand sanitizer available as you come in, please use it.
- I’ll be wearing a face visor and apron. Adults and children over 11 years old must were a face coving. I will also have spare visors available if you would like to wear one.
- There will be a chair for you to sit on near the door, please sit your child sideways on your lap so they face me, but we don’t face each other.
- I’ll be scheduling appointments so there is no overlap between customers and I have time to clean and disinfect everything in between.
If you have any questions or worries about your casting please let me know. The goal of these rules is to minimise the time we spend in close contact and reduce risk, so whilst it won’t be quite such a engaging visit you’ll still receive a beautiful cast to treasure.
If you’d like to make a booking please get in touch.